Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bake Day March 29th

Hi all!

As I expected to happen, I haven't blogged in a week or so. Sorry! I've been getting ready for my trip and working heaps to get some spending money. I'll try and do a couple more posts on Aussie soil.

Just wanted to update you about my SECOND bake day I'm having this morning. It's all in preparation for my goodbye party I'm having tomorrow night. But I'm working all day, 9-6, tomorrow so I have to try and get stuff done today!!

I'm making scones, biscuits, cupcakes, vodka jelly shots and a cheesecake today!

Let's see if I get it all done!

The cupcakes and cheesecake are packet mixes, to cut corners.

I'm going out at 1.30, then dinner with friends and work 7.30-11.30, so I'm sure I'll sleep like a log tonight!

Anyways, bear with me for some more updates.

Much diamond'y love,
Pam-Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment